Mystic Hot Springs
475 East 100 North
Monroe, Utah 84754
Bursting with authentic charm ~ Mystic Hot Springs offers unique lodgings, two soaking pools, seven soaking tubs, and majestic views. Mystic Hot Springs creates an authentic environment which raises self-awareness by direct experience with nature, art, and antiquities. Music is also an essential element at Mystic Hot Springs and since 1995, over 1000 bands have graced their stages. Come relax in earth-warmed waters at this one-of-a-kind hot spring resort.
From Salt Lake City, I-15 south to the Scipio exit number 188, take Hwy 50 east (aprox 25 miles) to I-70 west, proceed to exit 31, go left at bottom of the off ramp, continue for 2 miles, then go right on Hwy 118 for 3-4 miles to center of Monroe, turn left on 100 North and go up the hill 5 blocks to the big white building at end of road.
It is an easy drive off the hightway, it's all paved until the last block. Distances from major cities are below.
Distances in miles from Mystic Hot Springs:
- Salt Lake City: 150
- Denver: 470
- Las Vegas: 260
- Moab: 180
- Bryce Canyon: 80
- Canyon Lands: 160
- Heaven on Earth: .001
On Site Camping
Your festival ticket includes either a walk-in primitive camping spot, or a car camping spot.
Whether you get to your camping spot by car or foot, all festival goers will have access to:
- Porta Potties and hand wash stations
- Free car/RV parking (RV Sites with hook ups now ON SALE)
- Drinking water
- Hot Springs access
- Cell phone coverage
For the first time, Mystic Hot Springs is opening up parts of the property for camping that have not been camped before. Set in the high desert foothills on a mound made of minerals, nestled in view of majestic mountain peaks, this unique landscape provides the backdrop for a spectacular and serene camping experience. You will park your car in one of our lower parking area and walk up to the camping area.
If you would prefer to camp with your car, or in your RV or bus, we have you covered! You will have access for parking your rig in our primitive car camping area. Please note that these sites DO NOT have access to electricity, water, or sewer hook ups.
- We kindly ask that you leave your pets, drugs, alcohol, generators, and firearms at home. We want festival goers to be high on music and love, not on substances.
- Alcohol and cigarette use will only permitted in campsites and in designated areas. No alcohol or cigarette use will be tolerated outside of these areas.
- A pack it in, pack it out event. We are discouraging the use of one use containers. Please take your trash and recyclables home to dispose of responsibly. Better yet, bring your own reusable dishware and water bottle. There will be dish washing stations set up for you to wash your dishes.
- This is a family friendly event. Kids 5-12 need to purchase a kids ticket.
- Rain or shine event. You are responsible for your own comfort.
- No refunds will be given at any time for any reason.
- Gates open Friday July 21st at 1:00 pm. Gates close at Tuesday July 25th at 1:00 pm.
- All ticket holders will need to present a valid ID to receive wristband.